- 2013: Rotational/interchangeable lunch and social monthly events
- 2014-2015: Incorporate WIM Mongolia officially, expand to five different countries, and develop an award: Best Mining Companies to Work for Women in Mongolia based on the best practices to Attract, Hire, Retain, and Advance Women!
- 2016-2017: Develop exchange and leadership programs
Please see below the details of the plan:
We have three target markets to build the above mentioned network/relationship:
1. Mongolian women in Mongolia
2. Expat/Foreign women in Mongolia
3. Mongolian/Foreign women abroad
We've decided on a monthly rotational event:
1. Lunch meeting - "Bring your Own Lunch Brown Bag"
2. Social evening event - "Getting to know you over wine"
These two monthly interchangeable events will be launched from September 2013!!!!
Additionally, I've mentioned that there is a great report done by the World Bank in Mongolian language: "2013 МОНГОЛ УЛС: УУЛ УУРХАЙН САЛБАРТ ЭМЭГТЭЙЧҮҮДИЙН ОРОЛЦООГ НЭМЭГДҮҮЛЭХ НЬ" which means: 2013 Mongolia - How to Increase Participation of the Mongolian Woman Workforce in the Mining Sector! Since, the report explains the problems; WIM Mongolia could find a solution to these problems/challenges.
1. Award: The Best Mining Companies to Work for Women in Mongolia based on the best practices to Attract, Hire, Retain, and Advance Women!
2. Exchange program
3. Leadership development
Within the exchange and leadership program, we’ve touched subjects like: WIM Mongolia and Abroad/International. We’ve talked about either quarterly or semi-yearly events to organize around the world.
Thus, we’ve decided to have events during major events in 4-5 major cities/countries:
1. Toronto, Canada – PDAC, March
2. London, UK
3. Hong Kong, China
These are the five major countries where Mongolian companies are raising their money either on the stock exchanges or through private equity and /or debt market.